This day-long statewide conference is designed to bring together health care clinicians and researchers to discuss best practices in palliative and end-of-life care.
- Keynote Speaker by national expert, J. Randall Curtis, MD, MPH, Professor, University of Washington Medical School
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from across the region
- Sessions featuring regional experts focused on Pediatric, Oncology and Geriatric Palliative and EOL Care issues
- Posters displaying novel clinical program, quality improvement projects, or research related to palliative and end-of-life care.
- Describe best practices in palliative and hospice care for improving care of patients with serious illness;
- Discuss strategies to incorporate new and innovative techniques for caring for patients with serious illness of all ages;
- Identify current challenges and opportunities in the field of palliative care.