FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2020
This day-long statewide conference is designed to bring together health care clinicians and researchers to discuss best practices in palliative and end-of-life care.
- Opening plenary sessions by national experts presenting evidence based best practices in palliative and EOL care
- Local and regional networking opportunities
- Sessions focused on pediatric, oncology and geriatric palliative and EOL Care issues
- Pre-conference training workshop on March 5, 2020
- New this year: Call for Presentations: October 1- November 15, 2019. Up to 10 abstracts will be selected for presentation.
- Develop a community of clinicians and researchers interested in evidence-based palliative and end-of-life (EOL) care to help foster new partnerships for translational research;
- Bring state-of-the-science research to the health care community;
- Identify current challenges and opportunities in the field of palliative care.