Hosted by the IUPUI RESPECT Signature Center
Where:The Ritz Charles, Carmel, IN
When: March 1-2, 2018
March 1, 2018*
March 2, 2018
Pre-conference workshop: IU Talk
All-day conference: Let’s Talk Palliative Care
This day-long statewide conference is designed to bring together health care clinicians and researchers to discuss best practices in palliative and end-of-life care. Conference objectives include:
- Describe best practices in palliative and hospice care for improving care of patients with serious illness;
- Discuss strategies to incorporate new and innovative techniques for caring for patients with serious illness of all ages;
- Identify current challenges and opportunities in the field of palliative care.
The conference will offer:
- Keynote Speaker by national expert, Dr. Tracy Balboni, MD, MPH, Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from across the region
- Sessions featuring regional experts focused on Pediatric, Oncology and Geriatric Palliative and EOL Care issues
- Posters displaying novel clinical program, quality improvement projects, or research related to palliative and end-of-life care.